Monday, May 17, 2021

Sneak Peek at Stampin' Up!'s New DIY Kits available June 1, 2021


I'm so excited that I just received my pre-order for the NEW DIY Kits that will be available on my website on 6/1/21!  This is a Sneak Peek at one of the sets that I opened and began playing with.  This one is called "For the Guys Card Kit".  It includes a Mossy Meadow stampin spot and a wonderful selection for their stamp set!  It also came with a clear stampin block that beginners need!  




This is a GREAT stamp set to add to your collection!!


I made both of these cards per the instructions enclosed.  It was super easy and they are very professional looking! I want to create some inside sentiment and sign the back as the designer when I tweak it a little bit to my taste.  I will post alternates to this stamp kit in the upcoming weeks!


I'm already looking at this stamp set and thinking that this could be a main stay that I use for any kind of card for a male.  This is a great set for a new DIY crafter!







So these new kits, again, will be available for customer purchase on June 1st!  Just in time for Father's Day!  I'm making more cards now.  What do you think about this one?  There are currently stamping kits in the catalog, but MORE are being added on June 1st.  I wanted you to be informed and ready!  Bookmark this page or set a reminder on your phone for June 1st to come here and check out the new kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment