Monday, March 7, 2022

Make It Monday! 2/28/22

 

    
It's Make it Monday!  Every Monday I get inspiration from TX Stampin' Sharon because of her "Mystery Mondays" posts in her group and on Youtube.  Each Sunday night she gives us the first clue by posting the measurements of paper to be cut ahead of time.  You don't know what you will be making and you just cut the paper according to Sharon's instructions.  It's so fun!

    
On Monday night, Sharon goes live on FB and/or Youtube.  Her link is here for the 2/28/22 Mystery Monday Stamp (MMS).  Sharon also has a PDF download available so that you can print out the dimensions to follow along.  Here was CLUE #1 from last Sunday:

CLUE #1 1. Basic White cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” 2. Colored Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” 3. Same Colored Cardstock: 1. 1 5/8” x 3 ½” 2. (4) 1 ¼” x 1 7/8” 3. scrap 4. Designer Series Paper (Printed Paper): 1. (4)1 ¼” x 1 ¾” 5. Basic White- 3 ¾” x 5”, 1 3/8” x 2 ¼”, Scrap 6. Dies, Punches, Snips 7. Stamps – images and greetings 8. Ink 9. Coloring tools if needed for Stamps 10.Adhesive – Including Dimensionals 11.Trimmer (just in case) 12.Embellishments =============================================


I cut the paper per her instructions and then went to her YouTube video to follow along with the rest of the clues.  I really love her Texas accent and her laugh too!  It really gets me motivated each Sunday night to be ready to cut the papers for Clue #1.  This layout really got my attention and I really like it a lot.  It can be interchanged to incorporate any sentiment you desire!

For my cards, I chose a retired DSP (designer series paper) called Garden Impressions.  The coordinating colors are listed on the back of the 6 x 6 package.  I chose Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Mango Melody to use with the DSP I chose.

Stamp set - Art Gallery, Welcoming Window
Dies - Floral Gallery
Sentiment - Celebrating You and Welcome Window in Calypso Coral
Base - So Saffron

I hope you enjoy Sharon's Mystery Monday Stamping ideas like I do!!  

Shop for supplies at Tea Time Stamp Creations 

No comments:

Post a Comment